Terms and ConditionsDue to the complexity in generic terms and conditions often included with customer purchase orders, we have outlined the following terms and conditions that supercede Purchase Order Terms and Conditions upon acceptance of a Saturn Flex Systems quotation.
Should you have any question or disagreement with any of the points below, please contact your Inside Sales Representative at SFS so that we can arrange for either a waiver of any particular point or cancellation of Purchase Order.
- Reference IPC-6012
- Maximum liability (cost of PCB or up to 5x for open/short)
- SFS performs Design for Manufacturability, not Design for Application
- Warranty reporting time limit:
- Bare board – one year after shipment for solderability, excluding Immersion Tin and Immersion Silver Finishes (6 months)
- Assembly – six (6) months after shipment
- All product to be returned for failure analysis
- Once issue is identified and confirmed, Customer responsible for containment of all products shipped
Cancellation PolicyBelow is the approved cancellation charges based on Last Completed Process.
NOTE: Any board requiring additional processes such as blind/buried vias or multiple lamination cycles will require Management calculation. Please see Yash on boards with additional processes.
|CAD||Only Charge Tooling||CAD||Only Charge Tooling|
|Inner Layer Dry Film||5%|
|Inner Layer Image||10%|
|Final Baking||75%||Final Baking||75%|
|Surface Finish||85%||Surface Finish||80%|