We are looking for a detail-oriented person with proficiency for accuracy, and the ability to use reason and logic to solve problems. You must be dependable and persistent, and work well as part of a team. In addition to these general skills and personality traits, we are seeking candidates with the following skills.
- Previous Manufacturing experience
- Able to lift, use tools, load & unload, and carry materials up to 50 pounds
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work a regular schedule of 40 hours per week
Conduct continuous inspections of all key process points in the facility, to identify anything abnormal. If an issue is identified, make necessary machinery and equipment adjustments and implement the proper response, including notifying supervisors.
Ensure that the products being produced under their supervision meet all specifications. May gather samples for laboratory analysis, and perform quality control analyses.
Responsible for maintaining detailed reports of operations. Update process logbooks with activities and process adjustments made, noting any issues they encountered and measures taken.
Program and operate the facility's computer system that operates the machinery. Use the system to start up the plant, shut it down and run the production of material.
- $10.00 per hour during training with increases upon completion of each training segment.
- Participation in profit sharing pool
- Job Type: Full-time
- Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm + overtime based on business levels